Agggggggh.
I might be falling behind on this list already.
I said I’d cook for the boy at least once a month. Which might sound like I don’t pull my weight around the place, but we only see each other at weekends, so it’s not that bad – I promise you.
But I have just realised the 3rd weekend in February is almost on top of us and I haven’t lifted a finger {well, that’s strictly not true, I made him cakes! But that’s not a meal}.
Since we are off to the slopes next weekend, I guess I had better get the apron on and get in the kitchen.
Now, I just need a recipe to cook him, I am not sure I can pull veg and noodles out of the bag again.
Any ideas?
I might turn to my newest book addition, a valentines gift, A Homemade Life, and see if I can get any inspiration for him. After all, he did buy me the book!
** I cooked - well, sort of.
We had mexican.
Fajitas.
Salad.
Yum.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my 30thingsbeforeiam31. See you again soon.