Monday, 4 October 2010

September





So, month 9 of 2010 is over {wtf? where did the year go?} and I still have so much left to complete on my list - and the weekends are filling up - I need to start doing things that don't just revolve around keeping my housemate company in the week! She will be off travelling soon so I need to stop and make sure I am doing things for me! 


But September was the weddings of Rich&Karen and Jane&Mark, and a week in Portugal, and the A-Z souvenir foto school and the boy being ill. And, very importantly - it was the month that Lizzie had her beautiful baby boy - Brody! 

1 comment:

  1. These calendar collages are gorgeous! I'm right in the middle of putting my own "29 things" list. I'll have to come back for some inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my 30thingsbeforeiam31. See you again soon.