I now have another couple of shaping up goals to aim for after Glastonbury now so I have to get this exercise thing moving;
- The boys' sister is getting married, abroad, in September.
- And he is off to work in India for about 6 weeks in October. Which means a weeks holiday, hopefully in Kerala, for me at the end of it.
Both of which will require me to wear nice clothes. And little dresses. My little dresses, that I love so much, don't really fit all that well right now.
Right onto the run;
- The lungs still felt like they wanted to escape.
- The knees started to hurt a little {but with their issues, that's was to be expected}
- But I made it a little bit further this time before I walked. The housemate kept telling me just a little further, just a little further, and it worked. And we went one road further before turning home. It did mean finishing the run on a long slope though.
We've set a 5k challenge for me in 8 weeks time, which I guess would be just before Glasto - which might work out just perfect. I don't want to be huffing and puffing my way through those fields again.
But I thought exercise was meant to make you healthier - I seem to have acquired a non-smoker's smoker's cough. Why is that people? Why?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my 30thingsbeforeiam31. See you again soon.