Last night I went for a run, well, I think it was more of a jog.
I have been telling my housemate I’ll go with her for weeks, but there has always been ‘something’ in the way of the running.
She asked me last night, and I thought, what can I tell her I have to do so I don’t have to go? There was nothing that I could think of to get me out of it, so I sucked up the fear of exercise and went.
The main obstacle I thought might be lack of suitable gear, but as it turns out, when I moved back to Leeds, the random box of shoes I brought with me {and subsequently have barely looked in} housed some of my trainers - and just check out those doozy's.
And, on they went, with the sweat pants and an old tshirt and out for the first run of my life I went.
It was just over a mile, which might not sound much, but to someone who has never ever liked running {I am more of a water baby} I thought it was a pretty good achievement. Now I have got to get round without my lungs trying to force their way out of my chests and my head going bright red.
Easy right?
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thanks for stopping by and reading my 30thingsbeforeiam31. See you again soon.