Thursday, 15 April 2010

No. 24 - See 10 bands I've never seen at Glastonbury

Have you seen the Glastonbury line-up?
Some of it got announced yesterday - loads of people are complaining about it, but I'm pretty excited about it.
And I am pretty sure that it's going to be really easy for Sam and I to see 10 bands we've never heard of - just as long as it's not on Friday - every band I want to see is playing Friday, and all at the same time. What are they playing at?

2 comments:

  1. I've just found this other blog of yours and it's ace! I'm doing a '50 things before I turn 29' thing over on mine!

    Hurrah for doing new things! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen.
    I saw your 50 things - what a great list.
    New things do rock.

    You should join us in our '10 bands' thing - i'm sure your glasto mates'll appreciate the new bands you see {or not, depending on their calibre, but that's the fun, right?}

    And it might give you some new music to listen to for your list too?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and reading my 30thingsbeforeiam31. See you again soon.